You can still get a Google non profit grant for $10,000 per month to eligible non profits in the United States and Canada. In this article give you step by step instructions on how your organization can apply for and get approved for this generous grant from Google. Applying to this program is free your organization can choose to take on the task on your own. Alternatively you can have us apply on your behalf for free. We only charge you a small fee for application and management if you are approved.
To have one of our Google Certified Adwords specialists apply on your behalf please fill out the form below. There is no upfront cost and someone will explain the entire process to you.
Free Google Grants Application
If you wish to apply for the grant on your own here are the instructions. Please note that generally speaking you get one shot at obtaining this grant so take your time and apply carefully.
Step 1: Visit the appropriate sections of the grant program. There is a slight variation in the application process depending on the country of the registered organization. For Canada grants click here and for United States please click here.
Step 2: Read and make sure that your organization qualifies
Here are the basic qualification requirements:
Make sure your organization meets the following requirements:
Google is working with TechSoup to provide access to Google products and services. To be eligible for the Google for Nonprofits program, organizations must:
Have a validated account with TechSoup’s local partner. (Not currently a member of TechSoup? Register here).
Be a registered and recognized charity or nonprofit as described here.
Acknowledge and agree to the application’s required certification regarding nondiscrimination and donation receipt of use.
1. The tech soup requirement is mainly for International clients such as Canada. United States applicants have a slightly different process for first requirement as Google will process your non-profit registration 501(c)(3) verification internally. Please note that the following organizations are not eligible for Google for Nonprofits:
– Governmental entities and organizations;
– Hospitals and health care organizations;
– Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions, and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible). To learn more about Google’s programs for educational institutions, visit Google in Education.
2. Google reserves the right to grant or deny an organization’s application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend these eligibility guidelines at any time. Selections are made at Google’s sole discretion, and are not subject to external review.
Step 3: Submit your application and wait up to 45 days for approval.
That’s it! We can submit your application for free and even manage your advertising account after it is approved. For more information contact us.